Chris Clark LLB, Notary Public, FANZCN
Areas of Practice
Chris has more than 30 years practice experience and specialises in commercial, rural and residential development work. Chris has extensive experience in advising on large scale residential, commercial and industrial subdivisions and developments, within Marlborough and elsewhere throughout New Zealand, and expertise in the negotiation of commercial leases.
Chris has an extensive Trust practice, and provides expert advice in respect of succession planning and Trust and Estate administration.
Chris also advises many private clients in respect of business acquisitions and sales, and financing matters.
Chris works with an experienced team which includes:
- Partner – Jodi Harris email@example.com
- Staff Solicitor – Campbell Lauder firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Executive – Jo Inta email@example.com
- Personal Assistant/Legal Executive – Debra Bloomfield firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Assistant – Karen Knight email@example.com