Andrew Finch LLB, BSc
Areas of Andrew’s expertise
Andrew joined the firm in 1997 and became a partner in 2003.
Andrew has extensive experience in all property related matters. This includes the acquisition, sale, leasing, financing and subdivision of rural, commercial and residential property. Recognition of those high levels of skill and commitment to his clients saw Andrew awarded the Babbage Property Lawyer of the year in 2009.
Andrew’s practice also covers a range of commercial and business matters including acquisition, sale and formation and structuring advice, particularly in respect of joint ventures and equity partnerships often in a primary industry context.
Andrew also advises a substantial number of private clients in respect of their estate planning, trust formation and administration, Wills and other personal affairs.
Some examples of Andrew’s work include;
- Advice and acquisition of farming properties around the South Island for corporate farming entities;
- Establishment and ongoing advice in respect of Marlborough’s most significant cooperatively owned irrigation systems;
- Multiple lot residential and lifestyle property subdivisions;
- Substantial commercial property acquisition and leasing arrangement.
Andrew works with an experienced team which includes:
- Staff Solicitor – Sam Sullivan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Executive – Philippa Bennett email@example.com
- Personal Assistant – Sarah Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Assistant – Joanne Tinson email@example.com